Building Guidelines and Requirements
While a free-standing location is optimum for the interest of the owner, we understand that not all markets are a perfect match for a free-standing unit. Locos Franchise Company will assist you in determining if a free-standing or leasehold end-cap site is appropriate for your market. A benefit of this flexibility allows Locos restaurants to thrive in some areas where the competition cannot.
- Locos Franchise Company will begin reviewing potential sites and locations after the Franchise Agreement has been signed.
- 5,000 sq. ft.
- A minimum of 1.2 acres is required for a free-standing building
- A minimum of 90 parking spaces
- Beer/wine/liquor sales 7 days a week
- Building design and restaurant layout is provided by Locos Franchise Company (Locos Franchise Company will make available the plans which you will use and apply to your location)
- Population: at least 50,000
- Traffic Count: at least 25,000 vehicles per day
- Percentage of population under 54 years (70%)
- Median Age Range: 30-45 years
- Average minimum household income: $50,000
- Population growth of at least 5%
- Unemployment rate no greater than 10%
- Number of households at least 25,000
* Timeline for opening your Locos Grill & Pub: approximately 9 -18 months. (Timelines will vary by location)